Thursday 25 March 2010

Stressful Day!

Hi :)
Well, the football was okay. Me and OH put a bet on both Milner and Carew scoring, so were even more pleased then everyone else when Carew did. Milner had a few chances, then was injured, played 5 minutes, and was subbed off. Then there was a free kick that I just know Milner would have scored...

Anyway, it was a good night. The atmosphere at the game was good, and its always nice to see football live, as lovely as HD TV is. The way back was less good, it was raining really hard, and the police closed far too many roads. We had to walk for ages, booked a taxi and then realized they had closed half of that road as well, so the taxi couldn't get to us. Eventually found a random taxi driving round but he was pushy and overcharged...still, we got home.

Today I'm feeling a bit sore and exhausted, but I've cheered myself up designing some notebooks with a Spring theme. I love daisies, so when I found some extra cute daisy themed accessories I knew I had to buy them, and I'm glad I did! I've made some very detailed ones, and some a bit plainer. They'll be listed later tonight! 

I'm also having a go at making my first bunting, and I've made a Union Jack flag I'm very proud of. And I've ordered some more supplies to keep me busy, they are coming tomorrow...OH is off for the weekend, leaving me and Puppy to house sit, and we'll need to keep busy!

Anyway, cookies are ready! 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment