Thursday 25 March 2010

Etsy and Aston Villa!


Hi :)
Well, I’ve been neglecting this blog for a while, due to my fibro. I had a bad weekend, spending most of it in bed with puppy keeping me company, and I’m still feeling very sensitive and in pain. I did sleep well for the first time in a long time last night though, so I’m feeling a little better!
Today, I’ve got some new supplies, and I’ve been working on new themes such as Britain and Sailors…I can’t wait to show off what I’ve made! I’m hoping to get them listed tonight. I had planned to do it today, but in an hour or so I’m rushing out to get a new craft desk, and after that, I’ve been treated to tickets to the Villa game.
I’m not a huge Villa fan, I’m an Arsenal girl at heart but I like Chelsea too, and OH loves United so I support them when they play to keep him happy. I like Milner, though, and I’ve got him in my fantasy football team, so I’ve got my fingers crossed he’ll score!
Villa is the Mexican’s favourite team, and as he goes home in a few months, we thought we should show him a Villa game at their home stadium. So I’m going with OH, Mexican, and another guy. Hopefully enough people to keep me warm, as it’s supposed to start raining at kick off, and not stop all night!
I’ve also got some interesting business propositions in the pipeline, and of course you guys will hear about them first! I can’t say too much yet, though.
And finally, Designs  By Elle now has an Etsy store. It’s not very stocked at the moment, but I’m working on it!
Have a good day,
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment